Information about visits to our website is logged anonymously. The logs do not contain personally identifiable information, but are used to measure traffic on the website. The measurements provide statistics that help us in the work of making our website functional and user-friendly, and to present relevant content and ads. For this purpose, cookies, electronic images (web beacons) and scripts from e.g. the measurement tool Google Analytics.
Cookies are used on most websites, and are small text files that are stored by the browser (Internet explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc.) on your PC.
If you want to reserve against tracking visitor data through Google Analytics, you can follow this link
What are cookies and what are they used for?
- What information is stored?
- The cookies will store information about: IP address, selected browser, operating systems, which broadband provider you use, as well as data on visited subpages and date / time of the visit. We never store information that could identify the user.
- How to avoid cookies
A distinction is made between first-party and third-party cookies, whereupon first-party cookies are issued by the visited domain, oslonowhere.no. We use first-party cookies, among other things. to remember whether you are logged in or not, as well as give you the opportunity to add items to the shopping cart without logging in. If first-party cookies are blocked, our website will not work.
Third-party cookies are created by a third party that we work with when you visit our website. The main purpose behind these is to analyze user behavior, provide relevant ads as well as include your preferences from these partners. The following websites will be able to place cookies on oslonowhere.no. Through the preferences in the browser, it is possible to block such.
- We have integrated youtube videos and the cookie stores, among other things. preferences and condition of the VCR, if you have a google account, various keys to track what you are watching.
- Google analytics / adwords
- Everything you do in the online store, except sensitive information such as social security number and credit card number.
We use Facebook's advertising system and will then be able to show you relevant ads in the Facebook network based on your behavior on our pages. Facebook tracks everything you do in the online store, except sensitive information such as social security numbers and credit card numbers.